GUJRANWALA - Two children of a local industrialist were electrocuted during rain at Mian Sansi here on Friday morning.

Reportedly, eight-year-old Ahmad was going with his younger brother five-year-old Mukarram from a street in Mian Sansi locality. Meanwhile, they touched a Gepco pylon due to which they sustained severe electric shocks and died on the spot. The incident sent a shocking wave through the entire area and residents mourned the death of the two sons of local industrialist Muhammad Nadeem. They also blamed the Gepco staffers negligence for the incident.