QUETTA - The law enforcement agencies on Friday secured the release of three abductees in Gulistan. The Frontier Corps, backed by the local administration, secured the release of three people, including a child, in Gulistan, FC DIG Brig Shehzad Akthar said while addressing a press conference along with Balochistan Home Secretary Naseebullah Bazai.  The abductees are Asmatullah, Habibullah and eight-year-old Subhan, he said, adding that they belonged to Loralai.He added that kidnappers were kidnapping people from Sarnan area of Pishin. The DIG said the abductors had demanded Rs10 million ransom for the release of Subhan.He said the FC was taking stern action against anti-social elements to curb kidnapping for ransom. The operation lasted for two days. However, Barat Khan, alias Barati, the ringleader, managed to flee. Balochistan Home Secretary Naseebullah Bazai said they had made enough progress in missing people case and added that 148 people went missing and they had recovered 59 people while bodies of 16 had been found. About missing ICRC doctor, he said the government offered security to ICRC officials but they rejected.