NEW DELHI (Agencies) - India has not exhausted its diplomatic options in its attempt to bring the Mumbai attack plotters to justice and would take further steps only if Pakistan does not act, India's Foreign Minister said on Saturday. "We have not reached the end of the road," Pranab Mukherjee told CNN-IBN. "It becomes difficult to believe that such a preparation is going on in a piece of land where there is a government, a civilian government, and it is fully unaware of it," he added. Mukherjee declined to comment on what India's options were, but replying to a question on whether India was considering strikes comparable to those of Israel on Gaza, he said the two issues could not be compared. "I have not gone and occupied any (of) Pakistan's land which Israel has done (in Palestine). So, how the situation can be comparable?" he said during the interview. Mukherjee, however, maintained that 'future course' will decide how India will deal with Pakistan if the latter does not comply with its demands about ending terrorism. Maintaining that all options are still 'open', he said India expects Pakistan to act on the evidence linking elements in the neighbouring country to Mumbai attacks. "When I say all options are open, all options are open. There is no need of picking up option a, option b, option c, option d. No need of that. I am not responding to that. What I am responding to is options are open," he said. "We have not reached the end of the road. Pakistan, what they have asked for, we have given them. We expect them to act on it," Mukherjee said. "If they do not act on it, then what follow up steps we will take and in what space of time it will take place, future course will decide," he said. It was the responsibility of Pakistani investigating agencies to collect evidence on the basis of information provided by India, Pranab Mukherjee said in another interview with Statesman newspaper. He said India had adequate information and circumstantial evidence that the attacks were planned in Pakistan. "Our investigations are by no means complete," Mukherjee said. "The attack was initiated, planned and launched in and from Pakistan. It can only be fully exposed by investigations there and these will have to be sincere and detailed no matter where they lead to." Meanwhile, India has not received a reply from Pakistan on its dossier on Mumbai terrorist attacks, Indian Minister of State for External Affairs Anand Sharma said Saturday. "We will react to the reply when we receive it. We have not yet received it," Sharma said Pakistani Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani had said on Friday that the country's premier spying agency had shared the findings of its investigation into the Mumbai terrorist attacks with the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and this had been passed on to India. "Our position is clear that Pakistan should fulfil the promises it has made to India and the international community ... It has to walk the talk ... It should dismantle the organisation and infrastructure that exists there," Sharma said. Sharma said India had not received any request from Pakistan for consular access to Ajmal Kasab. "We have not received any request for consular access so far. Since Kasab is a Pakistani citizen, if Pakistan requests for consular access we will happily give it," Sharma said. Meanwhile, India will allow Pakistan to provide legal assistance to Ajmal Kasab, the only surviving Mumbai carnage terrorist arrested, External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee said here on Saturday. "We will allow Pakistan if that country is willing to provide legal assistance to Ajmal Kasab," Mukherjee told reporters. Asked about BJP's allegation that the Congress was silent in taking anti-terrorist measures, Mukherjee quipped, "people are daily watching my statements on this. If this is silence, what will you call being vocal?"