An official investigation has found that US-led air strikes a week ago struck a wedding and killed 47 Afghan civilians, most of them women and children, an official said Friday. The US-led coalition had said that only militants died in the July 6 strikes in the mountains of eastern Nangarhar province. But spokeswoman Lieutenant Rumi Nielson-Green told Agencies Friday the force was investigating and regretted the loss of any civilian life. It is facing similar charges over strikes two days earlier in another border area. A nine-member team appointed by President Hamid Karzai to look into the Nangarhar incident found that only civilians were killed in remote Deh Bala district, said the head of the mission, Burhanullah Shinwari.