KARACHI - The Sindh High Court (SHC) on Saturday ordered the authorities concerned to find the missing record or file of plane hijacking case and present it before the court. The case known as Plan Conspiracy Case. The petition was moved to the high court on behalf of former prime minister of Pakistan and PML-N chief, Mian Nawaz Sharif. The counsels moved the petition for the collection of missinng record from the high court The court officials said that collection of the documents had been going on and the file would be presented before the court when the record would be completed and did not give any timeframe. On the other side, according to the SHC sources, the registrar has issued directives to deputy registrar and concerned branch of the court to prepare the record. The sources added that the file went missing when former PM returned after ending his exile in 2007. Earlier, Arshad Jadoon advocate, President of Pakistan Muslim League Lawyers Forum, Sindh chapter and Naimutullah Ali Randhawa advocate moved SHC and Anti Terrorist Court (ATC) to provide the copies of the case record, as the former PM had decided to appeal in the Supreme Court of Pakistan. As many as 3 different petitions have been moved to SHC requesting for issuance of certified copies of judgement (hijacking case) which is mandatory for appellant. It is pertinent to mention here that the former PM was sentenced to life imprisonment in the said case, while the co-accused, Chief Minister of Punjab Shahbaz Sharif, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Syed Ghous Ali Shah and others were acquitted of the charges by a three-member appellate bench of SHC. Similarly, another petition had also been moved to SHC ahead of the detail records for appeal which the applicant had submitted against the ATC verdict. On the other side, Additional Session Court (South) Judge Nizar Ali Khawaja on Saturday issued showcase notice to the interior ministry against not producing the report regarding the arrest of accused involved in a bid to murder the PPP co-chairman and President of Pakistan, Asif Ali Zardari, till April 25. The advocate Farooq Ahmed counselling the case on behalf of the government. He appeared before the court and told that so far the interior ministry has not produced the report regarding the arrest of the suspect who have been proclaimed offenders in connection of the torturing of Asif Ali Zardari in jail. The court after hearing his remarks issued the showcase notice to the ministry. Earlier, the offenders have not been produced before the court despite issuing several warrants and notices by the court, later the court had directed the government to issue red warrant against the offenders. The suspects including former Inspector General of Sindh Police, Rana Maqbool, former Chairman NAB Saifur Rehman, his brother Mujeeb-ur-Rehman, Jail Superintendent Najaf Mirza, and police official Amin Qureshi have never been produced before the court despite of issuing several notices as well as the non bail-able warrants by the court but no progress has been made in this regard. Zardari have allegedly been brutally tortured on the directions of the accused while they were allegedly involved in his murder attempt in 1999 in police custody. The court proclaimed all the five accused as offenders and asked the government of Pakistan to contact the Interpol for their arrest, while the court had also asked the provincial government to seize their properties. In the last hearing, the police official had informed the court that four accused including Rana Maqbool, Saifur Rehman, Mujeeb-ur-Rehman, Najaf Mirza, Amin Qureshi were not in the country, while the police have been conducted raids across the country to arrest Najaf Mirza but so far no success has been made in this regard.