QUETTA - Eleven more people including a police constable were killed and property worth millions of rupees was ransacked as violent protests intensified across Balochistan against the killing of three Baloch leaders in Turbat while shutterdown was observed for second consecutive day in most towns of the province. Routine life in Quetta, Naushki, Panjgur, Kalat, Turbat, Awaran, Khuzdar, Mastung, Dalbandin, Kharan and other areas was paralysed as banks, offices, educational institutions and shopping centres remained closed because of the shutterdown strike. The strike call was given by Baloch National Front, National Party, Baloch Republican Party and Balochistan National Party which was also supported by Pashtunkhawa Milli Awami Party, Hazara Democratic Party, Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz), Balochistan Traders Association and others. Heavy contingents of police and FC were deployed in different areas of Quetta City to maintain law and order situation. Six bullet-riddled bodies were found from Spin Karez coalfield, some 30 kilometres, east of Quetta. Police sources said that unknown persons had thrown away the bodies in Spin Karez after killing them. Hands and feet of the victims were tied before they were shot, sources added. Bodies were brought for autopsy to Bolan Medical Complex. They were identified as Karamat, Ghulam Jilani, Khaliq Mehmood, Muhammad Yousaf, Khanzada and Munir. Karamat is stated to be manager of a coal company while others were working as supervisors and storekeepers in different coalmines in Marwar area. According to police the deceased belonged to Kashmir, Punjab and Swat. An eyewitness told The Nation that unidentified armed persons came in the Marwar Coalfield area on Friday midnight and whisked away these people at gunpoint. Outlawed Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for killing of the six miners. This was revenge for beating of Baloch women by FC during a protest in Quetta against the killing of Baloch leaders, said Mirak Baloch, a spokesman of the group while calling from an unknown location. Unknown attackers who were riding a motorcycle opened fire at Smungli Road in Jinnah Town. Four people including a 10-year-old girl sustained injuries in the attack. They were rushed to Civil Hospital where a young man identified as Talib Sheikh succumbed to injuries. While the condition of the girl was stated to be serious. Unidentified gunmen shot dead a head constable at Mano Jan Road of Hudda. He was identified as Javed Iqbal. The assailants escaped from the scene after the attack. One identified as Ghulam Hussain was killed at Kirani Road of the City due to firing by unidentified men. Unknown attacker also opened fire at a hair salon in Sirki Kalan area of Quetta. A person received serious bullet injuries. He was rushed to Civil Hospital Quetta where he breathed his last. He was identified as Bilal. A policeman who was wounded seriously in a bomb blast in Khuzdar succumbed to his injuried at a hospital in Karachi on Saturday. A portion of railway track was also blown up at Killi Gul Muhammad area of Quetta suspending rail service between Quetta and bordering town of Chaman. Protesters also blocked Quetta-Karachi Highway at different areas including Sariab, Kalat and Khuzdar causing serious difficulties for the people. Turbat witnessed more violence as compared to other towns. Angry protesters took to the streets of the town after offering Ghaibana Namaz-i-Janaza of Baloch leaders. They set on fire a bank, a hotel, office of Pakistan Muslim League (Q), office of Union Council City, an old rest house and a newly-constructed police station. Police arrested 10 protesters from different parts of the town. Unknown persons lobbed a grenade at a house in Gwadar but fortunately it could not explode. Police defused the grenade. Protestors set on fire office of District Zakat Council, a garage of Communication and Works Department in Panjgur. Four vehicles were reportedly burnt in the garage. Unknown persons hurled a grenade at telephone exchange in Basima area of Washuk district. Grenade exploded with a huge bang causing damage to the building. Armed men opened fire in Khuzdar. A journalist identified as Muhammad Wasi and a hawker Siddique received bullet injuries. They were shifted to a hospital for treatment. Police defused a bomb which was planted along a bridge at National Highway in Wadh area of Khuzdar. A large number of nazmeen who belonged to National Party announced their resignation to protest against murder of their leaders. Commissioner Mekran Division Ejaz Ahmed Buzdar while talking to newsmen said that situation was under control in all towns of Mekran.