PARIS (AFP) Marseille coach Didier Deschamps said Sunday that he had not been contacted by the French Football Federation about taking over from Raymond Domenech after the World Cup. No, was 1998 World Cup-winning captains response when asked on Telefoot if he had been contacted. The other hot favourite in the race to succeed Domenech, Bordeaux coach Laurent Blanc, has refused any comment on the subject until seasons end. FFF president Jean-Pierre Escalettes said in January that Domenechs successor would be known before the World Cup kicks off in South Africa on June 11.