NEW DELHI (Agencies) - India has not yet received any official communication from Pakistan on a dossier over the Mumbai terrorist attacks, Indian External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee said on Sunday. "We've not yet received any official communication from Pakistan till Saturday. We have already given all documents on the matter to Pakistan," Mukherjee told reporters after attending a Congress rally in Lalgola, about 220 km north of Kolkata, in Murshidabad district of West Bengal. "But, I don't know if they (Pakistan) have sent anything today (Sunday)," he added. Foreign Secretary Shivshankar Menon on January 5 handed over the 52-page dossier of evidence on the November 26 attacks to Pakistan's High Commissioner Shahid Malik. Mukherjee said India had sent the dossier to various countries. "All of them praised our action that we've taken in the Mumbai attacks," he added. "The conspiracy for the attack had been hatched in Pakistan and thus the neighbouring country has to probe activities of the elements involved in planning the strike." Refuting charges that India did not hand over all documents on the Mumbai attacks to Pakistan, Mukherjee said that entire documents on the matter had been passed on to the neighbouring country. "It is a false allegation that we did not hand over all documents pertaining to the attack on India's financial hub... we have given entire documents on the matter to Pakistan," Mukherjee said.