IBRAHIM KHAN KHAIL AND NADER BUNERI PESHAWAR - Spokesman defunct outfit Tehrik Taliban Swat Muslim Khan was apprehended along with his four prominent commanders from the outskirt of Mingora on Friday. A spokesman of ISPR stated that Muslim Khan and Mahmood Khan with head money of Rs 10 Million each have been arrested by the security forces in a successful operation in Swat. In a press release issued here on Friday, the spokesman said that three other terrorist leaders Fazle Ghaffar, Abdul Rehman and Sartaj have also been apprehended. According to details, the spokesman said that Muslim Khan, Mehmood Khan and the other terrorists accomplices have been arrested after successful operation from the suburbs of Mingora. The arrested terrorist leaders were now under interrogation of Law Enforcement Agencies. The ISPR spokesperson said that the security forces are conducting operations on the information obtained from the arrested terrorist leaders, and any further details to the media on the arrested leaders at this stage would jeopardize the operations of security forces. The spokesperson categorically denied an impression in a section of the press that any kind of negotiations were being held with these terrorists. We have already declared that no talks will be held with any terrorist. If they want to surrender, they should lay down their arms and hand themselves to Civil Administration / Law Enforcement Agencies, he concluded. Born in August 1954 in Koza Bandi area of Tehsil Kabal Muslim Khan passed his metric examination from government high school Kanjo Derai and then he got admission in Jehanzeb college Saidu Sharif swat. During his student life he also remained an active leader of People Student Federation in Jehanzeb college. Quitting his education after passing F.A examination, he joined ports and shipping as a sea man in 1992 and travelled through many countries including Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, UAE and United states. He was good in spoken English, Arabic, Persian, Urdu and Pashto. After returning from Kuwait in 1998 he went to the US and remained there till 2002. During an interview with a Swat-based journalist, Muslim Khan had recalled that he purchased a FM radio set for Fazlulalh in 2002 at Rs 14700 through which Maulana Fazlullah was delivering his fiery speeches and at that time he was also an activist of Tehrik Nefaz Shariat Mohammadi for 17 years while later he was appointed as spokesman for Tehrik Taliban Swat. He also had an electric Shop in Mingora Bazaar. Wellknown for his aggressive statements against the government and security forces, Tehrik Taliban Swat spokesman had many time claimed responsibilities for all major suicide blasts both in Swat and Buner. Muslim Khan also served as right hand for the TTS Chief Maulana Fazullah and both of them were issuing orders and directives through their FM radio station. Several times NWFP government declared him a proclaimed terrorist and fixed Rs. ten million for his head.