PATTOKI - A woman, said to be mother of three children, died after receiving severe electric shocks here the other day. As per detail, Jannat Bibi, wife of Mohammad Ashraf, a resident of adjoining basti Juggar Wali near Landa Phatak was trying to switch on a fan. Meanwhile, she received severe electric shocks when she accidentally touched live wire. As a result she died on the spot. In another accident, a man was crushed to death while crossing road here the other day. As per detail, Shahid Hussain, son of Mohammad Baksh, a resident of Chak Jhallar was crushed to death by a wagon while crossing Quaid-e-Azam Road near the City Police Station. The police have registered a case and arrested the driver. Use of boiled water stressed: Dr Nasir Malik of Tehsil HQ Hospital has advised the people to use boiled water in the rainy season. He said that keep the houses clean avoid to eat edibles from bazaars and hotels and cook vegetables after washing them properly to control epidemic. He was talking to this scribe here the other day.