ISLAMABAD - Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Saturday dismissed media reports saying that he had no dispute with former minister for foreign affairs Shah Mehmood Qureshi over the issue of Raymond Davis while he gave a clue that his ministry had no intention to remove DG FIA. He while talking to reporters on the occasion of his visit to Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Headquarters said that the interior ministry had made no changes in the visa record of Davis adding that his passport was in possession of the Government of Punjab. He also clarified that he had come to Pakistan on diplomatic passport and no diplomat had the permission to carry illegal weapon. He said that interior ministry had already issued clear direction about it. Daviss name has been placed on Exit Control List (ECL) and he cannot travel aboard, the minister said. He also said that Davis was issued visa after due clearance from the departments concerned on the recommendations of foreign ministry and US embassy. He informed that the file of the visa record of Davis was with the interior ministry and it would be presented before the court whenever it would seek. The minister told the reporters that the government was reviewing the appointments the officers appointed on contracts in the light of the directions of the Supreme Court adding that the apex court had not directed their removal once for all. He also said that the case of those officers would be taken up with the SC whose services were indispensable to run the affairs of the government. He perhaps was giving a clue that the government had no intention of removing Director General (DG) FIA Waseem Ahmed who was working on one-year extension.