QUETTA - A shutter-down strike was observed in different towns of Balochistan on Saturday in response to a call made by the Baloch Students Organisation (BSO-Azad) against the recovery of bullet-riddled bodies of political workers Qayyum Baloch and Jamil Yaqoub. The two bodies were recovered from Herronk area, some 40 KM away from Turbat two days ago. In Quetta, partial shutter-down strike was observed as main shops and markets remained opened, however, the bazaars at Sariab Road, Joint Road, Brewery Road, Killi Ismail and some other areas were closed. According to reports from other towns of the province, a complete shutter-down strike was observed in the areas including Khuzdar, Mastung Town, Mand, Gwadar, Pasni, Ormara, Turbat, Kalat, Wadh, Sibi, Nushki, and some other parts.. The local administration took strict security measures to avoid any untoward incident and police, Levies Force, and Frontier Corps were deployed at all sensitive areas. However, no unpleasant incident was reported from any part of the province. Talking to media, BSO-Azad Information Secretary Salam Sabir strongly condemned the killing of Qayyum Baloch and other missing persons allegedly in the custody of govt agencies. He said by killing innocent political workers and throwing their mutilated bodies at desolate places, the government was trying to deviate the Baloch people from their struggle. He appealed humanitarian organisations to take immediate notice of the violation of human rights in Balochistan and stop killing of political workers. Meanwhile, the BSO-Azad said in a statement that the government agencies abducted Fareed Baloch, BSO-As District Khuzdar President, from Quetta and shifted him to some unknown location. Meanwhile, militants blew up two different pipelines supplying gas to the purification plant in Dera Bugti district on Saturday. According to sources, some unidentified men had fitted explosives with two different pipelines of 8 and 16-inches diameters in Pir Koh area of Dera Bugti which went off with a huge explosion and badly damaged the pipelines. As a result, gas supply to the purification plant from well No 4, 5 and 15 were suspended. However, local law-enforcement agencies rushed to the site and cordoned off the area soon after the blasts. The PPL sources said repair work of the damaged pipelines had been started and gas supply to the plant would be restored soon. No group has claimed responsibility for the blowing up the pipelines. Meanwhile, a security personnel was killed and two others wounded in a firing incident in Mastung district, some 60 KM south of Quetta. According to Levies sources, some security personnel were passing from jungle area of Mastung on RCD Highway when some unidentified people opened fire on them with sophisticated weapons and escaped from the scene.