PESHAWAR - Opposition leader in National Assembly and senior leader of PPP Syed Khursheed Shah said that there was objection of all political parties on China Pakistan economic corridor and alleged that due to the flawed polices of Pakistan Muslim League (N) the existence of strong federation is at stake.

He said this while talking to media persons at the resident of Haji Ghulam Bilour, where he visited to the death of his wife. Syed Khursheed Shah said that federal government can see corruption and lawlessness only in Sindh while defunct organizations and terrorism outfits are operating in Punjab. He said that PPP is against corruption in the country but it will not allow political victimization.

He said that federal government has made the CPEC issue a disputed one and they ignored the rights of other province. He said federal government should avoid the steps, which jeopardize the relationship between the federations and federating units.

He said that 90 per cent work on charter of democracy has been completed and the remaining 10 per cent work will be completed soon.