KARACHI - On the directive of Supreme Court, Section 7 of the Anti-Terrorism Act (ATA) has been incorporated in the case against Rangers personnel involved in extrajudicial killing of a young man in Karachi. Section 7 of the ATA stipulates that whoever commits an act of terrorism whereby the death of any person is caused, shall be punishable, on conviction, with death or with imprisonment for life, and with a fine. The investigation officer, DIG West Sultan Khawaja, recorded the statements of the eyewitnesses on Sunday at the Boat Basin police station where victims family also recorded their statements. Police sources said the eyewitness accounts have been recorded and the probe team would submit the challan within seven days. Sources said some additional points have also been added to the FIR. Meanwhile, protests against Rangers personnel continued in the metropolitan and various organisations staged demonstrations demanding withdrawal of paramilitary troops from the city. As many as six Rangers personnel have been booked and two of them remanded into police custody. Sarfaraz Shah was killed in broad daylight by Rangers men in the Clifton locality on Wednesday. The entire incident was recorded and shown on news channels. Chief Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry on Friday directed the government to remove IGP and DG Rangers Sindh from their posts and appointed DIG West Sultan Khawaja as investigation officer. However, the federal and Sindh governments have decided to submit review petition against the Supreme Courts verdict to remove the top officials from their posts. The petition will be filed in the SC on Monday (today). According to reports, Sindh Advocate General Abdul Fateh Malik will file the review petition in the Supreme Court against its verdict to remove Sindh IG Fyaz Khan Leghari. The federal government has also decided to defend the DG Rangers in the SC. The federation will submit review petition in the court through Attorney General KK Agha. On the other hand, police have taken over the charge of security in Karachi after the murder of the youth by Rangers. Rangers personnel, who were deputed along Jamia Karachi, had been withdrawn in order to avoid any untoward incident. The students of Jamia Karachi were seen furious over the murder of youth by the Rangers in Karachi. When contacted, Pakistan Rangers spokesperson said Rangers was performing duties as per routine. Meanwhile, police on Saturday said they were seeking to arrest another four Rangers personnel over the killing of an unarmed man in a public park that shocked the nation. Two Rangers men, Shahid Zafar and M Afzal, were on Friday remanded into police custody for five days over the killing which was captured on camera and broadcast repeatedly on television. We have sent a request to Rangers officials to hand over four of the remaining soldiers seen in the video, said a senior police investigator on condition of anonymity. Security forces shot dead Sarfaraz Shah, 22, in Karachi on Wednesday, accusing him of robbery, but his family has demanded justice, insisting he was an innocent student passing the time of day. Widely viewed footage showed a clean-shaven man wearing black trousers and a navy shirt crying and pleading for his life as a Rangers man cocks his rifle at his neck, then shoots him twice in the hand and thigh.