LAHORE - As millions of flood victims celebrated the Eid festival in donated tents and makeshift shelters on Saturday, most of the heirs of the martyred of Karbala Gamay Shah celebrated the festival in graveyards to remember their dear ones. On the first day of Eid, picking a bucket of flowers, sweets and some other tiny things, a 45-year-old Rashida Begum, dressed in old clothes, with barren eyes, clutching the figure of her sole living daughter Rabia Aftab, student of class five, was sitting beside the grave of her only son Hafiz Abdul Wahab, martyred in Gamay Shah blasts, in Eidgah graveyard near Chuburgi. Sitting beside the other side of the grave, a 50-year-old Aftab Sultan, father of Abdul Wahab and resident of Loharan Street, House No-972, Noor Mohallah located in Bhati Gate, had nothing to reply when asked why he was not celebrating Eid along with his family in his ancestral home. "Abdul Wahab, 14, had learnt by heart 25 chapters of the Holy Quran and attended the class of Madarsa located in the same area three times a day in Ramazan," he added. He said his sole son was obedient, regular in offering prayers and respectful student. Aftab Sultan, a carpenter by profession, further said after he braked fast Wahab along with his two other friends namely Noshu and Abrar Hussain, 14, rushed to see Karbala Gamay Shah site when the news of a cracker blast spread in the City. They perhaps had just approached Bhatti Chowk when third blast took place as a result of which Wahab and Abrar suffered multiple wounds. Later, Wahab was found dead, suffering 15 ball bearings on his chest pierced from back to front; four on his right leg, from dead House of Mayo Hospital while Abrar also breathed his last minutes before his father Hussain Shah, a peon in Habib Bank, approached the Services Hospital. Gull Rehman, paternal uncle of Abrar, at Noor Mohalla, said Abrar, elder brother of five including three sisters, was a courageous boy. "His both arms and left leg below ankle were completely removed during blasts but he was in senses and made the doctors of Services Hospital to write his name, address and father name so that his parents may recover his body after his death," he added. According to him four children of the aforesaid Mohalla were among dead while the condition of two other was critical till filing of this report. When visited, it seemed the entire inhabitants of the said Mohalla looked strange from those living in other parts of the City. No celebrations, no new dolls dressed with ferry dresses, none of the children playing in the streets.