LAHORE - A city service speedy bus crushed a 34-year-old unmarried bike-rider to death near Auditor General Office in Old Anarkali Area, police said on Wednesday. The deceased was identified as Fiaz Ahmad Gujjar alias Papu, son of Abdul Qadeer, and resident of Dhobi Mandi, adjacent to the shrine of Jholan Shah. A middle aged woman Mani Baji, sister of the deceased, however, claimed she received three calls from unknown mobile numbers on the day of incident that asked her whether her brother was killed or still alive. She further alleged some unknown persons wanted to close the chapter of her brothers life and they ultimately did the same. I do not know how but I believe my brother has murdered, she alleged. She said Fiaz was on the way to take medicines for him when he was allegedly killed. An eyewitness also said an auto-rickshaw hit the bike from the other side as a result of which the bus crushed him to death on the spot. He further said it might be a murder as the people present there were totally unaware about the rickshaw driver who managed to flee from the crime scene. A man, resident of the same locality, seeking anonymity, said the deceaseds family had land-dispute with their relatives residing in another area. There was a possibility that a black magician victimized the deceased to death on the advice of his rivals as the place of the incident was a wagon stop so how he could be crushed by a speedy bus, he added. Another elderly person of the same area, Shakeel, said Fiaz was fourth member of the family who died during the road accident. He said Mohsin, 17, Hassan, 19, and Hasnain, 22, had already fallen prey to accidents in different parts of the City. Fiaz was a gentleman and never indulged in any dispute, he further said. Tahir Rehman, another neighbour, said he rushed to the AG office soon after he knew about the incident. The body stuck into the tyres of the bus and nobody tried to pull out the dead body, he further said. He said he shifted the body to the victims home through an Edhi ambulance. Kukoo, cousin of the deceased, said the family hoped police would extend its cooperation and probe into the matter. Later, the locals of the area gathered on the spot and set the bus (LXP-3426) on fire, which reduced into skeleton within no time, police personnel said. The bus driver, however, managed to flee from the crime scene, he added. Police investigators said nothing could be established before receiving solid evidences. Still it seemed a road accident but police would definitely investigate the matter, they added. The police have registered a case with no arrest till filing of this report. The family also refused to sent the body to the morgue for postmortem.