Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik Thursday denied that Government had made any attempt to stop the report of United Nations Commission looking into assassination of Former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, saying those who are behind the murder of Benazir Bhutto would be taken to task at all cost. United Nations commission would unveil its findings public ON Thursday. According to sources, the report would contain the statements of President Asif Ali Zardari, former President Parvez Musharraf, former Chief Minister Punjab Parvez Elahi along with the statements of other close associates who were present at the time of the attack. We are also desperately waiting report of UN Commission and after getting it we would announce our strategy and Progress so far made to apprehend the killers of Benazir Bhutto, he said this while talking to media men outside the media men. United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan had also warned about Benazir Bhutto's security, he said. Replying to a question, he said, the investigation are underway about the incidents creating Panic in Federal Capital. We have reports that some Afghan immigrants living in green belts are trying to create panic in capital, he said. The Interior Minister also termed violent incidents in Hazara division regretful and said the juridical commission constituted by NWFP Government has started inquiry into the incidents. He said the demand of Hazara people will be given proper consideration. He appealed to people of Hazara to remain calm. 19th amendment can not be ruled, he said. Responding to a question, he said, if anyone has evidence that the footage about flogging of Girl in Swat was fake then they should share it with us. IG NWFP has been directed to investigate the issue, he said.