NEW DELHI (Agencies) - India has no intention of allowing terrorists to dictate the scope and schedule of diplomatic interaction with Pakistan and will not let Saturdays bombing of a bakery in Pune derail the February 25 meeting of Indo-Pak Foreign Secretaries, The Hindu, The Times of India and CNN-IBN TV channel quoted government sources as saying. The talks are likely to go ahead as per schedule despite the blast, with the incident expected to sharpen focus on the issue of terror that India is poised to raise, according to the sources. With investigations into the attack still underway, officials said that there would be no knee-jerk reaction, as India knows the situation is complex and the government is aware that talks with Pakistan were always expected to be a bumpy road and it would insist on discussing terrorism in any dialogue with that country. The talks schedule remains unchanged for the moment, the sources added. However, it is pointed out that the government would discuss the issue of the attack in the context of the upcoming talks when the investigations are completed. The sources said such incidents are not ruled out in Indo-Pak affairs and these are factored in when any decision is taken. Contending that India-Pakistan relations are accident-prone, the sources suggested that the possibility of terror attacks was considered when the decision was taken about proposing the Foreign Secretary-level talks. The sources said India had consciously proposed the talks knowing well the complexities involved in the relationship and that any knee-jerk reaction would not be helpful. They said terrorism and any related issue that could bring peace would be the central theme of the upcoming talks and India wants to convey its concerns about it directly to the Pakistani establishment. It is premature to talk about the talks now as there is no clarity yet about who is involved. Let the investigators complete the probe, then we can talk about the talks, a source said. Prior to the Pune attack, high-level sources in the government had made it clear that there would be a huge setback if anything like 26/11 is repeated. The sources underlined that it becomes difficult for the government to carry the public opinion with it for talks if attacks take place. Indian security agencies did not rule out the possibility of execution of plans by outlawed Pakistan-based outfit Lashkar-e-Taiba of the places recced by David Headley, an American suspect, arrested in the US last October. The areas around Bhaba Atomic Research Centre in Trombay, film studios, NTPC cold storage are among some of the places where Headley had conducted reconnaissance till March last year, official sources said. The last visit of Headley was already believed to finalise synchronised strikes on Jewish houses located in five cities at the instance of Lashkar-e-Taiba. Preliminary investigations into Pune blast are already indicating involvement of outlawed Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba (LT) outfit. Indications in this regard were given by Indian Home Secretary G K Pillai when he said that LT operative David Coleman Headley, Pakistani-origin American who was arrested in the US last October, had conducted the survey of the vicinity of German Bakery, target of Saturdays attack. Headley, born to a Pakistani father and whose earlier name was Daood Gilani, has been charged by the FBI for conspiring in the audacious 2008 Mumbai attack, which left over 160 dead, including six foreigners.