RAWALPINDI - As the 8th Pakistan Premier Football League-2011 goes on, two matches were played between Khan Research Laborites and Muslim Football Club, and between Pakistan Army and Baloch Football Club Naushki at Rawalpindi Municipal Stadium. In the first match, KRL and Muslim FC played out a dull 0-0 draw. It was expected from the strong KRL side, who got some international players at their disposal to easily won this particular tie but Muslim FC boys had other ideas as they denied KRL forwards any goal-scoring opportunity throughout the match. KRL started the match in stylish way and could have scored in the opening minute of the match, but their forward missed the clear-cut goal-scoring chance. This was the only real chance, which KRL boys managed to create in the entire match. To the credit of young guns of Muslim FC, they bravely warded off the ever mounting pressure from the KRL forwards and stood like a wall in front of their goal, when the referee blew the final whistle, the match remained deadlocked at 0-0. In the second match played between strong Army and Baloch FC team, Army came out winners with 3-1. Army players dominated the match right from start to end. Despite taking lead in the 30th minute through Habib Ullah against the run of play Baloch FC could not hold on to their crucial one goal advantage. After conceding the goal, Army players lifted their standard of play and began to attack opponents goal at will but to their utter disappointment despite the lime share of possession Army boys remained unsuccessful to level the score as the referee blew the half time whistle. In the second half, Army revised their strategy and started to play with two strikers their plan could have bore immediate result had their striker not missed a easy goal scoring chance when he had to just beat the goalie. Army pressure paid off in the 64th minute when Sharjeel finally managed to put his side at level terms with a neatly taken free kick. After drawing level it was Army who were completely dictating the terms and Baloch FC players were looking like spectators. Army got the second goal in the 83rd minute through Muhammad Shabbir and the third killer goal in the 90+2 minutes when Mubashir Hussain carved out a solo effort brilliant goal to all but end chances of Baloch FC to even think about making any sort of comeback.