OUR STAFF REPORTER LAHORE Furniture and electronic gadgets worth Rs 600,000 were reduced to ashes when fire broke out in a house here in GOR-I area on Friday, firefighters said. The vehicles of fire brigade and Rescue 1122 rushed to the spot soon after the incident and managed to put out the fire after hectic efforts, rescue workers said. However, no loss of life was reported. The rescue workers said that the fire broke out inside the house situated in street No 10 in GOR-1 due to short circuiting.