KARACHI - The leaders of ruling PPP and MQM have admitted that differences between two parties are severe on new law of local government as both sides thinks opposite over the issue to devolve some provincial departments to the local/district governments in the new system.Talking to the media at an iftar dinner hosted by PPP leader and Minister for Local Government Department Agha Siraj Durrani, the leaders of both parties disclosed that the differences could not be resolved in core committee meeting of two parties so they have apprised President Asif Ali Zardari to intervene and resolve the issue.The Iftar party of PPP leader turned into a political gathering, which was attended by the PPP, ANP, MQM and other parties, where leaders in their media talk touched issues to resist possible verdict of Supreme Court against the second premier of present parliament, lawlessness in Karachi to differences on the local government law. MQM leader Farooq Sattar said that 80 percent issues of new law of local government has been resolved between PPP and MQM. However, he admitted that resolution of remaining 20 percent issues is difficult and beyond the authority of the core committee. Sattar said that they have informed President Zardari about the issue, hoping that leadership of the both parties will take any decision on it.“Though the issues and reservations between two parties on the local government law are severe but these could be resolved through dialogue,” the MQM leader hoped.Agha Siraj Durrani told the media that the 85perecent issues of new law of local government system have been resolved between two parties, while remaining issues could be resolved in the core committee meeting. He said that MQM has demanded devolution of some provincial subjects\departments for local governments\district governments. He said that they have apprised President Zardari, adding that now the leadership will resolve the issue on local government law.On this occasion, Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah said that Hindus are indigenous people of the province and PPP government will ensure their rights through legislation too.Sindh Information Minister Sharjeel Inam Memon while talking to the media announced that the PPP will not accept any verdict of Supreme Court through which second premier is removed. He said that there will be ‘Dama Dam Mast Qalandar’ against the judges, if they gave any verdict against the elected premier. ANP leader Senator Shahi Syed said that the despite part of the government our workers are being killed in the City. To a question, he said that the investigation was underway about Taliban involvement in the killing of ANP workers. He suggested across the board operation against the criminals in the City.