Four of a family including mother and three were injured when roof of a room collapsed due to gas cylinder explosion in Hangu Thursday midnight.

According to police, due to leakage of gas, cylinder exploded insides a house owned by Ishaq Bangash located in Gulshan Colony of Hangu late night.

Roof of a room of the house collapsed due to gas cylinder explosion resultantly, wife of the house owner and three children were injured.

The local people on self-help basis pulled out the injured from the debris and shifted them to local hospital from where they were referred to Peshawar due to critical injuries.