KARACHI - Sindh High Court has sought details from provincial government regarding powers conferred on Sindh Chief Minister with regard to sack Nazim of any district. This direction came on petition moved by Qurban Ali Shah, ex-Nazim of District Larkana, challenging his suspension by Sindh CM. Petitioner's counsel submitted Secretary Sindh Local Government Department suspended Qurban Ali Shah on August 27, 2008 on directions of Sindh CM. Respondents alleged Qurban Ali Abbasi, being Larkana Nazim, in connivance with officials of Larkana talkuka municipal administration had dishonestly and illegally constituted an auction committee under his chairmanship. Meanwhile, a division bench of Sindh High Court on Wednesday issued notice to the deputy attorney general Sindh to submit statement by November 5 regarding handing over the Pakistani citizens to foreign countries instead of conducting legal proceedings against them in Pakistan. The bench comprising on Chief Justice Sindh High Court, Justice Anwar Zaheer Jamali, and Justice Pir Ali Shah held the hearing on the petition filed by one Maryam w/o of Abdul Aziz reportedly detained in a foreign prison. The petitioner submitted that despite being Pakistani citizens, her husband Abdul Aziz along with her son Hammar and brothers Sheikh Khalid and Ramzi Yousuf were languishing in foreign prisons. She has made the federal government, cabinet division, intelligence agencies and other concerned authorities as respondent and pleaded that legal proceeding against her family members should be conducted by Pakistani courts. She added since their arrest and handing over to other countries, she could not make any contact with them nor the local or foreign agencies informed about their detention and whereabouts. The said bench issued notice to the provincial DAG and directed him to submit statement regarding the application on the next hearing. CJ SHC has also issued notice to AG regarding occupation of Bhutto family's land. Justice Anwar Zaheer Jamali has conducted the hearing on the bail plea of the accused involved selling the piece of land of late former Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and issued notice to Advocate General Sindh to appear before the court regarding the matter till 20th October. Mujeeb Peerzada Advocate had filed the bail plea of accused Mohammad Boota detained in the Karachi's prison and the court issued notice to AGS in this regard. Accused Buhta, in collaboration with Mushtaq Solangi, occupied Bhutto family's land measuring 1,000 yards in Malir area and later sold it through fake documents.      Later, one of the accused Boota was arrested while his accomplice Solangi.       According to the prosecution, both of the culprits found involved in selling the said land through forged documents. On Wednesday, when the lawyer submitted bail plea of accused Boota and his accomplice Solangi, the court issued notice to AGS. Meanwhile, district and sessions court (Central) adjourned the hearing of the petition for release of culprits involved in the murder of late Justice Nizam Ahmed till 25th of October. Accused Babar Sindho had filed the plea for his release but due to his absence, the court adjourned the hearing. Justice Nizam was killed in 1996 when he was on the way to office. Meanwhile, SHC bench comprising of Chief Justice Sindh High Court, Justice Anwar Zaheer Jamali, and Justice Pir Ali Shah adjourned the case till 5th November regarding the petition filed by a citizen regarding the missing of his brother. The bench conducted the hearing on the petition filed by Mohammad Faisal son of Rafiq Iqbal for his missing brother. The petitioner submitted that his brother Nadir was kidnapped by the law enforcement agencies on 7th September 2007 within the jurisdiction of Sharifabad police station. He said that since then no whereabouts of his brother could be found. He made respondent to Sindh Government, home ministry, intelligence agencies, Inspector General Sindh, concerned police officials and other concerned authorities. While Assistant Inspector General of Sindh Police on the behalf of IG Sindh has submitted before the court that neither the police arrested the said person nor have any information in this regard.He also submitted that the police have been in touch with the intelligence agencies through interior ministry for tracing the massing person. The election tribunal adjourned the case of challenging the electoral victory of former CM Dr Arbab Ghulam Rahim.The tribunal conduced the hearing on the petition of PPP candidate Engineer Wali Ramo against the election victory of Dr Arbab Ghulam Rahim in last general election.  Despite the issuance of several notices, former CM Sindh did not appear before the tribunal.