LAYYAH (INP): At least three members of a family were killed in Chak-369 TDA due to accumulation of generator’s exhaust leading to suffocation in a room.

According to details, a family had returned home after their son Arshad’s marriage when due to electricity outage and continuous rain, they kick started a generator inside the room and slept. However, in the morning Arshad’s father Shamshad Ali, brother Babar Ali and brother-in-law Muhammad Ramzan were found died due to suffocation in the room.

The medical staff of the THQ Hospital pronounced all three as dead and handed the bodies to the family.

The police have completed legal procedure, terming the incident an accident.