LAHORE - Family members of under-trial prisoners left no stone unturned to get their relatives released on bail to celebrate Eid with them, as judicial officers also worked even after their duty timings for giving relief to the accused. People continued attending the courts for the last eight to ten days for seeking the bails of their family members facing trials in different crimes. About 2,100 accused were granted bails by different lower courts against the surety bonds from November 8 to 16. As touts of different courts also exploited the family members who visited the courts as most of the touts allegedly indulged in taking bribe ranging from Rs 3,000 to 5000 for submitting the surety bonds of worth Rs 50,000. The same practice of taking 'Eidi (gratification) by the court clerks continued right from the time of submitting documents to the confirmation of bails. As jail officials also got money of worth Rs 2000 to 5000 for the 'robkars. As police officials deputed for taking and dropping prisoners also allegedly charged money from the family members of the prisoners outside the courts. Police officials also charged money to those who attended the courts for meeting their family members (prisoners) in the courts who were brought in for their hearings on the fixed dates (from November 8 to 16) Jail and police officials even did not spare those people who wanted to send eatables and new clothes to their family members in district and central jails, sources said. Arrest warrants of cops issued District and Sessions Court Tuesday issued the arrest warrants of two police officials of Shadman police station as the court was holding an inquiry into the death of a prisoner who expired in Camp Jail due to insufficient medical facilities. As per details, the officials of jail allegedly tortured a prisoner Sajid which resulted in his death last month. Earlier, an application from Sajid was filed in the court that jail officials wanted to kill him through torture on which the court ordered the medical check-up of Sajid. But the jail authorities did not follow the court orders, on which Sajid again filed an application and after two days of the application, he died in the jail. District Court took serious notice of Sajids death and started inquiry. Jail authorities and other police officers also appeared before the court in this regard. The court had also ordered ASI Muhammad Aslam and constable Ghulam Murtaza to appear before the court but on Tuesday they did not appear on which the court issued their arrest warrants and ordered the police to arrest and produce them before the court on November 30.