TOBA TEK SINGH - More than dozen students of Government Primary School Chak 322/JB on Thursday vomited and their condition deteriorated after they consumed expired candies . The police said that Muhammad Arshad, owner a grocery shopkeeper outside the school, had thrown out discarded and expired goods including packets of candies outside his shop. During break time, around 14 students picked and ate the candies which turned out to be toxic . After half an hour they all started vomiting and when their condition deteriorated, the school headmistress called Rescue 1122 ambulance. The effected children were shifted to Toba DHQ hospital .

According to DHQ hospital doctors, though they are being treated, their condition is totally stable.