LAHORE - The police are waiting for a 'suitable time to reach close to the killers, who mercilessly butchered a 35-year-old medical rep and his father inside their three-Marla residence situated in the congested locality of Misri Shah late on Thursday night. We see someone from the family can be behind the terrible killings, Ijaz Shafi Head of Investigation police of City Division said. Four unidentified killers entered inside the residence of Nazir Ahmed, 65, situated in Farooq Gunj (Street No 10) area in Misri Shah police vicinity and slaughtered the old man and his 35-year-old son Saif Ullah. So for, we dont have any solid clue in the double murder case. But we are very very hopeful that the mystery will be resolved soon, SP (Investigations) City Ijaz Shafi said on Saturday, when contacted. There is no one reasonable person left in the family of the deceased Nazir Ahmed to pursue the double-murder case, the police officer said, adding, Nazir Ahmed had two sons Saif Ullah and Inaam Ullah. Inaam Ullah is residing somewhere out of City while Saif Ullah was also killed along with his father. Mamoona Bibi, the widow of Saif Ullah, had told the police that it was a dacoity-cum-double murder case as four robbers took away cash and gold ornaments worth Rs 600,000 after slaughtering the father and his son. However, the police investigators believe that the possibility of involvement of the widow in the case could not be ruled out. The widow is also giving contradictory statement, further deepening the investigators suspicions. The Misri Shah police registered the case as house robbery-cum-double murder on the complaint of the deceaseds brother Inaam Ullah. Further investigations are underway. Girl commits suicide A 17-year-old girl committed suicide by swallowing poisonous pills here in Baghbanpura area, police said on Saturday. The deceaseds family told the police that she committed suicide after her father admonished her over some domestic issue. Resident of Aamir Town, Samra daughter of Muhammad Arif got dejected and took poisonous pills after he father admonished her. She wads rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors pronounced her dead. The police have handed over the body to the deceaseds family without autopsy.