Congo virus is spreading in many parts of the world including Pakistan. Here it vows to take the lives of many. In Karachi, a nurse and a doctor died of the virus while treating an infected patient. Some claim it is even more dangerous than cancer. The virus is particularly found in East and North Africa. Doctors say that the virus passes form one person to another usually by drinking water in the same glass and eating in the same dishes. The virus is a member of Bunyabiridae family of RNA viruses. Mostly animals are carriers of this virus. Since Eid ul Azha is nearing, the Government of Pakistan should inspect animals before allowing people to sell them. Moreover, the government should provide proper treatment and vaccinations to prevent the spread of this virus.

NAGINA WAHID BAKSH,

Turbat, August 8.