LAHORE: A young girl died while two family members fell sick, after consuming poisonous milk today.

Police said that a family hailing from Manawan area of the provincial capital Lahore drank milk which turned toxic due to reason unknown deteriorating condition of three family members. They were rushed to hospital, where eight-year-old girl expired while two including her mother and brother were under treatment in critical condition.

The police collected the samples of the poisonous milk , sent for laboratory test and have started search for the milk supplier.