ISLAMABAD - Minister for Foreign Affairs Shah Mehmood Qureshi Monday categorically refuted that there was a tacit understanding with the United States over predators' attacks into Pakistan territory from Afghanistan-based coalition forces. Replying to a point of order raised by PML-N MNA Ahsan Iqbal over a story published in Washington Post, the Foreign Minister told the National Assembly that there was no tacit understanding with the United States over predators attacks from coalition forces from Afghanistan side. He said that Pakistan's stance on coalition forces attacks inside Pakistan was very clear and it had been reiterated both nationally and internationally time and again, adding that President of Pakistan Asif Zardari had made Pakistan position clear during his recent meeting with US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. The Minister said that the Government of Pakistan was using diplomatic channels for implementation of Joint Parliamentary Resolution on National Security. He said that NATO Secretary General had dissociated from the predators attacks inside Pakistan. He told the House even US think tanks had opposed this policy and added that the coming US administration had promised to review the policy regarding predators' attacks. Shah Mehmood Qureshi said that he had been in contact with the Governments of UK, France, Germany and Italy, which understood the Pakistan's position. Washington Post had reported on Sunday that the US and Pakistani Governments had reached a tacit agreement on predator strikes on Pakistani territory, under which Islamabad allowed them while continuing to complain about them and Washington never acknowledged them. Citing unnamed senior officials in both the countries, the newspaper said that under this don't-ask-don't-tell policy, unmanned US drones had fired missiles at Pakistani soil at an average rate of once every four or five days recently. It said that the deal coincided with a suspension of ground assaults into Pakistan by US Special Forces, the report said. The paper said Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari told it in an interview last week that he was aware of no ground attacks since one on September 3 that his government vigorously protested. The newspaper quoted a senior Pakistani official as saying that the US-Pak understanding over the air strikes was "the smart middle way for the moment." It said that the former President Pervez Musharraf, "Gave lip-service but not effective support" to the Americans. "This government is delivering but not taking the credit," the paper quoted the official as saying. Meanwhile, Minister of State for Fiannce and Revenue Hina Rabbani Khar Monday disclosed in the National Assembly that Zari Tariqiati Bank Ltd (ZTBL) has written off agricultural loans worth Rs.625 million of earthquake-affected areas of district Mansehra, Batgram, Kohistan and Shangla. Responding to a calling attention notice by three opposition MPs including Engineer Amir Muqam, Sardar Shahjehan Yousaf and Farzana Mushtaq Ghani, she said loans up to Rs.50, 000 of the small farmers had been written off by the ZTBL. The minister also assured the fellow MPs that no harassment of the farmers by ZTBL officials in Mansehra would be tolerated. Mrs Farzana Mushtaq Ghani sought to have the same facility for the farmers of Abbottabad district arguing that the said district had also suffered huge losses during massive earthquake in 2005. The Minister however said that government had already allowed concession for the four districts and can consider the request for the same facility in district Abbottabad only when more funds were available. Sardar Shahjehan Yousaf, MNA said that government should give relief to the people of Mansehra because it was the worst affected district in terms deaths and destruction. A lack of interest was observed amongst the members of Parliament and concerned ministers on Monday during the proceedings of question hour session of the National Assembly. Most of the ministers and Parliamentarians related to question hours were absent in the Lower House of Parliament. Minister for Parliamentary Affairs Dr Babar Awan, Federal Minister for Defence Chaudhry Ahmed Mukhtar, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qurashi and Parliamentary Secretary of Petroleum and Natural Resources Ijaz Virk were present. The Opposition members expressed their great concern over the absence of the ministers in the House and termed it lack of interest on the part of the ministers. They said that accountability of the government should be made during the question hours. Chaudhry Muhammad Barjees Tahir of Pakistan Muslim League (PML-N) said that Minister for Parliamentary Affairs Dr Babar Awan had assured the House that the ministers would be present during the question hours. "But today (Monday) almost all the ministers were not seated in the House," he said. Riaz Hussain Pirzada of (PML-Q) also expressed his concern and said how the Opposition would account the government if the ministers were not present in the House. He claimed that the government was not putting forth the question of Opposition. While expressing concern on the absent ministers, Dr Babar Awan said that he shared this concern with the Opposition and it was against the dignity of the House. He said that this House was functioning on national exchequer and he would inform all the ministries about this anxiety. Defence Minister Ch Ahmed Mukhtar told the National Assembly that PIA had grounded eight planes to utilize their spare parts and engines for supporting the remaining aircraft. Replying to a supplementary question, he said that most of the spare parts of these planes were being used. During question hour, Riaz Pirzada said that most of the area of Islamabad was deforesting during the new construction of roads, walls and buildings. He said that the green parts of Islamabad were being converted into car parking areas. Babar Awan said that in this regard many citizens and media also had shown concern over eliminating green areas in the capital. He said that the government would take every step to protect the beauty and green areas of Islamabad. Federal Minister for Law Farooq H Naek told the National Assembly that Rs 56.9 million had been paid in terms of salaries to the judges of Supreme Court (excepting Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhary as Chief Justice) and High Courts from the Prime Minister's special fund. Replying to a written question, the Minister said that Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry was being paid Rs 1,202,867 in terms of salary besides salaries for Justice Rana Bhagwan Das, Justice Sardar Raza Khan, Justice Khalilur Rehman Ramday, Justice Malik Bashir, Justice Shakir Ullah, Justice Tasadduq Hussain Jillani, Justice Nasirul Mulk, Justice Raja Fayyaz Ahmed, Justice Syed Jamshed Ali and Justice Ghulam Rabbani. He said that all the judges of Supreme Court were being paid Rs 16,309,747, Rs 14,233,170 to the 10 judges of Lahore High Court, Rs 20,572,425 to the 16 judges of Sindh High Court and Rs 5,855,231 to the four judges of Peshawar High Court.