ISLAMABAD - Director General FIA, Tahseen Anwar Shah, has resumed his duties after a break of around four weeks, however he is still fully non-cooperative with Zafar Ahmed Qureshi, Chief Investigation Officer in NICL scam, that is a clear violation of the Supreme Courts orders, TheNation learnt Saturday. Syed Tahseen Anwar Shad had a busy day in his office on Saturday. He took part in an important meeting and a briefing that were arranged for Interior Minister Rehman Malik on significant issues during his (Malik) visit at FIA Headquarters. Prior to this, he had been on leave since August 18 after tendering his resignation on August 17. However he secretly visited his office many times during this period, the sources said. The director general submitted his resignation when the Supreme Court had directed him to become a part of the investigation team of FIA led by its Additional DG Zafar Ahmed Qureshi, probing National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) scam, for necessary assistance. He in his resignation had taken the stance that Zafar Ahmed Qureshi was junior to him under the chain of command of FIA so he could not work in the team led by Qureshi. Rehman Malik Saturday during his visit to FIA Headquarters informed media persons that the wisdom of the government could not be challenged and the government was not going to accept the resignation of Shah. However, the sources in the interior ministry indicated that the resignation of the DG was a planned and tactical move of the government to exert some pressure on the apex court that is hearing the NICL scam. They further asserted that there was no question of the acceptance of Shahs resignation and he would continue his duties as DG FIA. On the other hand, Tahseen Anwar Shah in a clear show of violation of the apex courts orders has proved totally non-cooperative with Qureshi and has flexed his muscles for creating hurdles in way of investigations being conducted by the latter, the sources aware of the development informed. The sources in FIA asserted that DG FIA was not answering any official correspondence that Qureshi had made with him during the a period of more than a month after his reinstatement while Qureshi had written to him around eight times on matters related to the investigation of multibillion rupee NICL scam. In his recent correspondence, Qureshi wrote to DG FIA and Secretary Interior Khawaja Siddique Akbar for the registration of FIR against Director FIA Punjab, Waqar Haider, and Chaudhry Zulfiqar Ali, an Assistant Director of FIAs Legal Wing, Lahore, for allegedly helping in unfreezing the bank accounts of two companies owned by Moonis Elahi during his suspension period. But Qureshi has received no answer till yet, a source in FIA disclosed terming it a clear contempt of court move. The two bank accounts of Elahi two companies, one of the accused in the scandal, had Rs 22 million and had connections with NICL scandal. Similarly, the DG FIA in an other violation of court orders has not even bothered to countersign the two investigation reports - one of August 22 and other of September 6 - that Qureshi was to submit with the Supreme Court on its directions, the sources informed. Qureshi after his reinstatement had so far submitted two-fortnight investigation reports before the Supreme Court that were never countersigned by his immediate boss, Tahseen Anwar Shah. Interior Minister Rehman Malik Saturday while responding to question of this correspondent at FIA Headquarters gave vague answer when he was asked why Director General FIA was not assisting Qureshi despite the Supreme Courts directions. However, he said that Qureshi had been given a freehand to conduct investigations and secretary interior had been asked to provide him every kind of assistance.