OKARA - A two-year-old girl died of suffocation after something stuck in her throat here on Tuesday. However, her elder sister could not bear the grief and died due to shock. According to details, two-year old Zainab Bibi, d/o Muhammad Latif, a resident of Muslim Town Renala Khurd, was chewing something which stuck in her gullet, resulting in her death due to halt in breathing. Meanwhile, her elder sister 19-year-old Sonia Bibi, fell unconscious due to severe shock. She was shifted to a local hospital where doctors pronounced her death.

Over 100 POs arrested