SHEIKHUPURA - Two persons were electrocuted in two different incidents here the other day.

As per detail, Nawaz was on the way back home in village Thatha Sayal when he touched a live wire at an electric pole accidently. He received severe electric shocks and died on the spot.

While in village old Nankana, Muhammad Sultan died after he touched a live wire during some electric work.

Meanwhile, the Narang Mandi Police arrested a Health Department employee on preparing a fake Medical-Lego Certificate (MLC) the other day.

Ramzan, an employee of the Health Department had been preparing a bogus MLC for the last several years with the connivance of his some department staffers. The Narang Mandi Police have registered a case against him.