Rawalpindi - Two more victims, a mother and her son, of Trunk Bazaar firing incident died at the emergency ward of District Headquarters (DHQ) Hospital, sparking massive protest demonstration by relatives here at Fawara Chowk on Wednesday.

Heavy contingent of police rushed to the scene where the relatives and heirs of the dead were demonstrating after placing the dead bodies in the middle of the road against wrong police investigation and non-arrest of killers.

According to details, two more victims, namely Perven Bibi and Usman Sunny, of Trunk Bazaar firing incident breathed their last in DHQ Hospital. The protestors bellowed full-pitched slogans against police officials for conducting alleged faulty investigation into the triple murder case and non0arrest of the accused despite passage of five days.

A gigantic traffic jam was observed in Raja Bazaar and its adjoining areas posing hardships for commuters and pedestrians.

The superintendent of police Rawal Division and DSP city circle reached the spot and tried to calm down the protestors but all in vain.

Talking to media men, Umer, the brother of Sunny, condemned the performance of SHO City Police Station, saying he had launched faulty investigation into murder case of his sister-in-law and gave advantage to the killers. He said that despite passage of five days police could not arrest the killers. He demanded chief minister Punjab and inspector general of Punjab police to take action against police officers for showing negligence in the arrest of killers.

Till filing of this report, the attendants and relatives of the deceased were staging protest.

Earlier five days ago, two armed brothers of a girl Amber launched armed attack at her house to punish her for her love marriage with a boy Usman Sunny. The attackers opened indiscriminate firing at the house of her sister located in Trunk Bazaar. As a result, Amber died on the spot while Usman Sunny, her mother Perveen and a small child Falak sustained critical bullet injuries. All the injured were shifted to DHQ while the attackers managed to escape from the scene.