ISLAMABAD - The Supreme Court on Wednesday turned down PML-Qs request to separate Moonis Elahis case from the NICL financial scam. The court granted another week to FIA Director General Malik Muhammad Iqbal to get the order for transferring Zafar Qureshi, FIA Additional Director General, from the NICL case. The chief justice told counsel for FIA DG that if Malik Iqbal was convicted then everything would be reversed automatically. The CJ said the acceptance of his apology was linked to the reposting of Qureshi in the case. He said it was not the only case where he had flouted the court orders. A three-member bench headed by Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhary and comprising Justice Muhammad Sair Ali and Justice Ghulam Rabbani heard the suo moto regarding violation of Public Procurement Rules, 2004, which caused loss of billions to public exchequer by the National Insurance Company Limited. The chief justice asked the Mohnis counsel to show any law that the cases investigated under CrPc had been separated. The CJ also asked him not to seek exceptional treatment. The chief justice asked S M Zafar that they had received audit report of the NICL according to which many people were involved in the scam and there were serious allegation against them. Zafar said Monnis challans had been submitted in the courts and the investigative officer had recovered Rs 1.74 billion, therefore the lower courts should be directed to dispose of the matter. However, FIA Director (Legal) Azam Khan informed the court that the investigative officer had not yet submitted the final challan and the probe was under process in the said case.