LAHORE Electronic gadgets worth millions of rupees were reduced to ashes when fire broke out in a generator room of Hafeez Centre, Gulberg here on Wednesday. On information, fire brigade and Rescue 1122 reached the spot and put off the fire after hectic efforts, Rescue1122 spokesman said. However, no loss of life was reported in the fire, which according to firefighters, broke out due to short circuiting. In another incident, shoes and other items worth Rs 400,000 were reduced to ashes when a fire broke out in shoemaking factory at Gandi Bombyia stop. Fire brigade and Rescue 1122 extinguished the fire.