PESHAWAR - Tribesmen have warned the government to stop killing innocent people in Bajaur Agency in the name of Taliban through military operation, otherwise all the tribes would be compelled to pick up arms against the government. The elders of Bajaur Agency dubbed the government and Taliban as two sides of the same coin, saying the government is responsible for growing Talibanisation in the area. "Each and every youth of the Agency will become a suicide bomber in retaliation to the bombardment and killing of innocent civilians. The government should halt the military operation in Bajaur at once to avert the menace of suicide bombings," the elders hailing from various tribes of Bajaur Agency said this at a crowded Press conference here at Peshawar Press Club on Thursday. They said that the government was targeting innocent civilians through gunship helicopters. They were of the view that instead of militants, civilians were being killed in the airstrikes carried out by jets and gunship helicopters. The affected dwellers of Bajaur Agency are migrating to other safer places, leaving the bodies of their relatives behind, they added. So far, the elders maintained, not a single militant had been killed since the military operation was launched. Only innocent civilians were being bombed, they added. They termed militancy and military operation source of earning dollars and to safeguard the American interests in the region. Inviting attention towards shelling by gunship helicopters carried out few days before, which left 25 people dead, whom the government had claimed were militants, but actually were the labourers working in Rawalpindi and Taxila and were busy in shifting their families to safer places. Criticising the government, they alleged that the security forces knew about the hideouts of the militants but they were avoiding targeting them due to reasons best known to them. The government was not sincere to sort out amicably the issue of militancy through negotiations as shown by the recent announcement of Rehman Malik, Advisor to the Prime Minister on Interior, who had announced a halt to the military operation during the holy month of Ramazan but has yet to be materialised materialised. They also alleged that only pro-ANP displaced people received the cheques from National Assembly Fehmida Mirza at Frontier House during her recent visit to Peshawar. The elders demanded of the government to stop military operation and the killing of innocent civilians otherwise they will lay a siege to the Parliament House in Islamabad. 2 securitymen killed in Swat PESHAWAR (APP) - Unknown assailants Thursday morning gunned down two security personnel and injured another when they started indiscriminate firing at them near Ayub Bridge in Swat district. According to spokesman of Swat media centre, subedar Ashraf, havaldar Zulfiqar and sepoy Jehangir were leaving for their homes to celebrate Eidul Fitr. When these policemen reached near Ayub Bridge, some unidentified gunmen, who were hiding in bushes of River Swat intercepted them. After looting the security personnel, the outlaws started indiscriminate firing at them resultantly, Ashraf and Jehangir martyred on the spot while Zulfiqar sustained injuries. The accused managed to escape from the scene. Soon after the incident, the security forces cordoned off the areas and started search operation. Meanwhile, two armed militants were killed in an exchange of fire with the troops of Frontier Corps in restive Darra Adamkhel town in FR Kohat, some 45 kilometer South of the provincial capital, FC sources said on Thursday. The paramilitary soldiers when challenged the militants in the mountainous town on Peshawar-Kohat Road to surrender, they instead opened indiscriminate firing on the FC troops. The soldiers returned the fire which left two militants equipped with heavy weaponry dead on the spot. The FC troops are patrolling in the town and tribesmen are fully cooperating with them.