SRINAGAR (AFP) Police fired on fresh anti-India demonstrations in Kashmir on Saturday, killing three protesters and bringing the number of civilian deaths in an unprecedented wave of unrest to 102. The new deaths came as thousands of Kashmiris poured onto the streets shouting Go back India and We want freedom as New Delhi grappled to find ways to end the escalating pro-independence demonstrations. Women and children joined young men staging protests, defying curfews imposed across the mainly Muslim region to contain the spiralling unrest. Police said two men died when security forces fired on stone-hurling protesters blocking a highway north of Srinagar. We were forced to open fire because of the violence, a police spokesman said. Another young man was killed by police who fired on stone-pelting demonstrators in southern Anantag town, police said. Dozens of demonstrators were also injured in Saturdays clashes and ferried by anxious friends and family to Kashmirs already jammed hospitals where doctors have been working around the clock. The almost daily popular protests are the largest since the armed struggle erupted against New Delhis rule and have confronted it with a deep internal crisis. So far, 102 protesters and bystanders, mainly young men, have been killed since June according to an AFP tally, mostly by security forces firing on demonstrators who were pelting them with stones, chunks of wood and concrete. Top Kashmiri leader Syed Ali Geelani has called for protesters to block police and army camps with peaceful sit-ins starting next Tuesday, posing a new challenge to security forces struggling to restore order. London-based human rights group Amnesty International appealed to Indian authorities to order security forces not to use firearms against demonstrators. Security forces should use the minimum force necessary to defend themselves, Amnesty said in a statement. Domestic media reported the Indian government is sending a 35-member all-party delegation to Kashmir on Monday to seek a way out of the cycle of violence. Home Minister P Chidambaram will lead the team, which aims to meet political hardliners, pro-freedom leaders and a cross-section of local people in a bid to defuse tensions, the Hindustan Times newspaper said. There was no immediate confirmation by the government of the reports. Authorities briefly relaxed the strict curfew in place since last weekend in most parts of Occupied Kashmir to allow locals to stock up on food and medicine. The curfew has prompted complaints of collective punishment from residents who have been confined to their homes. Meanwhile, top APHC leader said Saturday he has called off planned sit-in protests outside police and army camps fearing that some miscreants might sabotage the plan. Syed Ali Geelani had called for locals to assemble peacefully in front of security force camps next Tuesday and shout slogans such as: Go India, Go Back But he cancelled the demonstrations to prevent miscreants from sabotaging the peaceful programme, he said in a statement. He said the decision was taken in view of conspiracies being hatched by miscreants to get the people killed and malign the overall movement. People should now hold protests in their respective district headquarters, Geelani said. Despite being placed under house arrest by Indian authorities, Geelani, 81, has emerged as the chief organiser of the protests.