At least 11 children were hospitalized after felling unconscious due to consumption of poisonous milk here in Multan on Thursday.

According to details, the incident took place in jurisdiction of Muzaffarabad police station of Multan where the children drank milk which was toxic due to unknown reason.

The affected children aged between six months to nine years were shifted to Nishtar Hospital where they were kept in Intense Care Unit (ICU) due to their critical condition. The police collected the samples of the toxic milk and sent them to laboratory for test.