BOGOTA : Two suspected FARC guerrillas have been killed in central Colombia, officials said, days after President Juan Manuel Santos lifted a suspension of air strikes on the Marxist rebels. Defense Minister Juan Carlos Pinzon said the two suspected members of the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) died in an operation to destroy an explosives factory on Saturday in the Vistahermosa region. The action came three days after Santos ordered the resumption of bombardments against the FARC. That decision followed a FARC attack that killed 11 Colombian soldiers last week.