LAHORE - A 26-year-old youth was burnt to death due to gas leakage at Pak Nagar in Misri Shah police precincts in the wee hours on Thursday. The deceased was identified as Muneer, resident of the same locality. Police said that the deceased switched on the electric motor, which caught fire due to gas leakage as a result he suffered multiple wounds. Meanwhile, his family members rushed him to the Burn Unit of a nearby hospital where doctors pronounced him dead. Later, his body was handed over to his heirs after necessary medical procedure.