LONDON - Hollywood star Jude Law is among 19 new victims of phone hacking by Britain’s News of the World tabloid who have received payouts from Rupert Murdoch’s media empire, their lawyers said Thursday. Former British deputy premier John Prescott and Chelsea footballer Ashley Cole were also among the claimants whose settlements, totalling tens of thousands of pounds each, were confirmed at the High Court in London. Law, the star of “Alfie”, was paid £130,000 ($200,000, 156,000 euros), his lawyer said. Lawyers said Murdoch’s empire has now settled a total of 36 compensation claims arising from the hacking scandal, which led to the closure of the News of the World in July and embroiled the police and the government. Mark Thomson, a lawyer for some of the victims, said the claimants had been “extremely brave to take on and succeed against a massive and influential multinational media organisation”.