Dear Sir, I am a regular filer of annual Income Tax Returns, unfortunately my name does not appear in the FBR’s filers list. This is causing me immense problems. Lately I wanted to buy a car and the dealer after checking the FBR’s record told me that since my name was not in the filers list I will have to pay double the GST. I have tried all my sources including speaking to the Chairman of FBR, nothing has transpired. Can someone tell me how I can get out of this misery I am suffering for no fault?


19 June, Lahore.