LAHORE - Products of worth millions of rupees were reduced to ashes, as fire erupted in a perfume factory in a Quaid-e-Azam Factory area of Township. The fire was extinguished after five hours of hectic rescue efforts. As per rescue sources, fire erupted late on Thursday evening at the ground floor of a factory, which engulfed entire factory in no time due to chemicals meant for manufacturing perfumes. The owner of the factory Salman Shafi told the rescue officials that fire broke out due to short-circuit which wipe out the factory completely. Fortunately, no loss of life or injury was reported in the incident.