ISLAMABAD After the grant of pardon by President Asif Ali Zardari, Interior Minister Rehman Malik has decided not to file appeal in the Supreme Court against the Lahore High Court judgment to uphold sentence awarded by a NAB court, reported WAQT NEWS on Wednesday. Quoting sources close to the federal minister, the TV channel said although Rehman had earlier asked his counsel to move the apex court, he delayed the decision after the presidential pardon. On the other hand, he also held a meeting with Senate Chairman Farooq H Naek at the Parliament House during which restoration of conviction and latest situation after the grant of pardon by the president were discussed in light of constitutional and legal aspects. Later, talking to journalists outside the Parliament, Rehman said the decision to file appeal in the Supreme Court would be made after the completion of consultations with his lawyers. Answering a question about his morale after the LHC verdict, he said, Everyone knows about my performance in a crisis, as I had never been among those who shiver. Talking about the progress made in the investigation into Times Square bombing plot, he said all the links of Faisal Shahzad in Pakistan had been accessed and details would be made public today (Thursday), adding that investigation was moving in positive direction.