Three students die of suffocation in Kuchlak

QUETTA – Three seminary students died of suffocation caused by gas heater here at Killi Yakh-karaiz near Kuchalk, 25km away from the provincial capital on Monday. According to police sources, the victims went to bed without switching off the gas heater in their room in a seminary in Kuchalk area. The bodies were shifted to nearby hospital for legal formalities. The police have also registered a case.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More