Sibling Quotes to Cheer you up
I woke up early morning and my blanket was gone. I screamed at the top of my lungs and called my sister. It is you who have taken my blanket over night. She came giggling and said, “You were getting late for school, so I had to remove the blanket to wake you up by yourself.”
Siblings have this unique bond between them that nobody understands but them. They are tangled in love, compassion and unity. Here are a few siblings quotes to enjoy being a sibling to a wonderful person sitting, probably, next to you.
· A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
· Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.
· The greatest gifts my parents ever gave me were my brothers.
· A sister is someone perfect person who listens when you talk, laughs when you laugh, and holds your hand when you cry.
· They resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long.
· Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.
· Siblings: your only enemy you can’t live without.
· Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.
Published in Young Nation magazine on February 25, 2017