4 hurt in fire due to gas leakage

GUJRANWALA: Four of a family received burn injuries as a fire erupted due to gas
leakage here at Kamoki Gujranwala. Abdullah, a resident of Tiba Muhammad Naggar, was asleep along with his family while the gas heater was tuned on. In the night, their room caught fire due to gas leakage resultantly Abdullah, his wife and two daughters received burn injuries and were rushed to DHQ Hospital. On the other side, a man tortured his wife for “honour” at Chajoki. Shugafta while talking to the media at DHQ Hospital said that her husband doubted about her character and over the issue they have a quarrel and he started torturing her with sticks.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More