5 persons injured as house catches fire in Attock

ATTOCK – Five persons of a family received multiple and life threatening burn injuries when their house caught fire with a big explosion because of gas leakage. Three ambulances and two fire extinguishing vehicles of Rescue 1122 reached the spot. Fire was extinguished but all the valuables were burnt to ashes. All injured were shifted to DHQ Hospital Attock where they were provided first-aid but because of their precarious condition all have been shifted to a hospital in Rawalpindi. Meanwhile, a tented village of gypsies was completely gutted when it went on fire. Rescue 1122 fire vehicles extinguished the fire. No human loss was reported.

 

 

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More