KARACHI – Family members of the ill-fated passengers of the air crash rushed to the Jinnah International Airport to inquire about their kin, while they also abused Director Administration Javaid Ishaq.The victims also included a newly-wed couple from the Kalaboard area of Malir, as they planned a honeymoon. Syed Sajjad Ali Rizvi and his wife Sania Abbas married 20 days ago.Another victim Altamash, 42, a resident of Gulberg and fabrication engineer by profession, left Karachi on a business trip but unable to reach destination. Saleem, a friend of Altamash, said the deceased left five children, including three sons and two sisters.Nayyer Zubair, a resident to Korangi, when contacted said his uncle reached Karachi from Jhelum to take her daughter back to the hometown, as she had settled in Karachi married some five months ago. He said the girl was visiting his ancestral town for the first time after her marriage.Meanwhile, Director Administration Javaid Ishaq rushed to Karachi from Sukkur after the tragedy and sought to address a press conference at the airport where the angry relatives of the victims abused the airline team.Enraged crowd was asking the authorities whether anybody was alive or not, but Ishaq refused to reply. People were further angered when Ishaq termed the incident as natural calamity occurs because of the weather.“If you want to beat me, just do it,” Ishaq said, adding that each relative of the victim would be sent to Islamabad today (Saturday morning). Hundreds of other passengers, who had bought tickets for the next flights scheduled for Saturday reached the airport to cancel their reservation.Sources in civil aviation on the condition of anonymity said the plane had completed its operational life and the CAA had grounded the plane some eight years ago as it was manufactured 27 years and four months ago.Sources privy to the matter disclosed that the equipment, including the weather checking device and height measuring devices, was not properly activated.It has also been reported that the Bhoja Airlines closed its booking offices located in different areas of the city.The Civil Aviation Authority has formed a three-member committee to probe the incidents under the supervision of Group Captain Mujahid-ul-Islam.Sources said the committee had seized all the air traffic links and other relevant records.